LAHORE – According to files supplied towards the Ministry of Interprovincial co ordination, throughout the prior financial year (2015-16), the Pakistan Cricket Board paid around Rs. 550 million in bonuses and yearly costs to some whole of 46 cricketers, among whom all rounder Muhammad Hafeez.
Home roughly Rs was taken by Hafeez. 39 million from Pakistan Cricket Table (PCB) within the financial year 2015-16, the Push Confidence of Asia documented on Friday, producing him the greatest earner across all three platforms of the overall game.
In the last 2 yrs, the Panel has regular main agreement retainers and been increasing costs.
One of the best earners, cricketrs addressing the nationwide aspect in most three platforms were within the PCB’s statement. Wicketkeeper- Sarfraz Ahmed gained around Rs. 33 thousand rupees, while Shahid Afridi is captained by former T20I gained Rs. 18-million.
The files additionally established the panel continues to be subsidizing domestic cricket.
Listing of leading-making people:
1. Mohammad Hafeez (Rs39 million)
2. Sarfraz Ahmed (Rs33 million)
3. Azhar Ali (Rs30 million)
4. Wahab Riaz (Rs29 million)
5. Ahmed Shehzad (Rs28 million)
6. Shoaib Malik (Rs26 million)
7. Younus Khan (Rs24 million)
8. Misbahul Haq (Rs24 million)
9. Asad Shafiq (Rs20 million)
10. Shahid Afridi (Rs18 million)
11. Umar Akmal (Rs18 million)
12. Rahat Ali (Rs17 million)
13. Mohammad Irfan (Rs15 million)
14. Muhammad Rizwan (Rs14 million)
15. Junaid Khan (Rs13 million)
16. Anwar Ali (Rs12 million)
17. Zulfiqar Babar (Rs11 million)